Thursday, July 9, 2009

Relax!



For some reason, I've always loved the way guns looked. No, no, I'm not some crazy kid that wants to go shoot everything at sight. I just look at it aesthetically.

The direction I went with this sketch (which again will be finished in Illustrator and may be put on a t-shirt) is... What if guns were able to shoot other things instead of bullets? What if they weren't to murder, but maybe they were meant to bring something to life?

I drew images that were random and had nothing to do with one another. So, rather than a merciless bullet, there is a fish or a bird or nature blasting out of the gun.

This wasn't made for the gun lovers or anything like that. I tried to make this for everyone and anyone who have ever questioned the power of the gun.

Please enjoy this and comment as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment